Ms. Gentzlinger is a chemical engineer experienced in designing systems for physical and/or chemical transformation of materials, cost-reduction strategies, and energy-saving solutions. Ms. Gentzlinger is skilled in complex troubleshooting, innovative problem-solving, and relationship building with multinational client executives and teams. With experience in both minerals processing and cement manufacturing, Ms. Gentzlinger has worked with a wide variety of existing systems and has provided process support on the design of systems for handling wet and sticky materials for reclaim to milling and kiln systems.
Chemical Engineering, B.S.
Lehigh University 2012
2018 – Present Senior Process Engineer – Bridge Gap Engineering, LLC
2014 – 2018 Process Design Engineer – FLSmidth
- Collaborate in the conception, design, and fabrication of new facilities and plant expansions.
- Perform audits of existing plants to assess operating conditions and, ultimately, optimize
- Communicate observations and findings to clients in the form of presentations and comprehensive reports.
- Manage client relations during the review of process
- Partner with sales team in the development of successful project bids and proposals.
- Oversee training of new process design employees to build skill and value
- Lead data collection to establish standard process
- Inform material handling decisions, assist in time studies and improve operational
2012 – 2014 Pyrometallurgy Process Engineer
- Designed and analyzed pyrometallurgy process flow diagrams.
- Specialized in Alumina projects.
- Assisted in client meetings, ensuring client satisfaction and the timely completion of projects.
- Improved sales team’s business development efforts by contributing technical experience and information.
- Participated in startup of an alumina plant in India.
- Performed site audits.
2011 – 2012 Project Manager – Senior Design Project: CO2 Removal from Power Plants.
- Team Leader in design of a carbon dioxide removal system for a coal power plant.
- Conducted a safety analysis, cash flow analysis, and summarized findings in final report.