Mrs. Daitzman is a degreed engineer with emerging experience as a process engineer. Mrs. Daitzman has obtained her Engineer in Training (EIT) certification and is working towards her Professional Engineer license. She has quickly developed strong customer relations with several cement & lime producers through her exceptional ability to communicate with customers and understand their needs; followed by a zest for learning and problem-solving. Upon graduating from Lehigh University, and as a result of her employment with Bridge Gap Engineering, Mrs. Daitzman has had the opportunity to work in the field in the commissioning of new equipment and the performance of plant audits, work on a wide variety of office assignments as a process engineer (heat & mass balances and process flow diagrams), and work as a project manager by interacting with customers and vendors worldwide. She is experienced with milling applications, including performing several audits of vertical and ball mills and providing process and commissioning support on the replacement of a coal mill system and installation of kiln burners.
Mechanical Engineering, B.S.
Lehigh University 2015
2015 – Present Process Engineer I – Bridge Gap Engineering, LLC
Responsible for all aspects of process engineering on a wide array of projects, including kiln and mill audits, heat balances, mass balances, and process design and system review. Projects executed include:
- SNCR System Commissioning: Confidential Client
- Pyro-Processing Audit: Continental Cement, Davenport, Iowa
- Burner Audit: Lehigh Cement, Leeds, Alabama,
- Energy Audit: Argos Cement, Newberry, Florida
- Burner and Coal Mill Audit: Confidential Client
- Burner and Coal Mill Replacement: Confidential Client
- Burner Commissioning: Lehigh Cement, Delta, BC, Canada
- Energy Audit: Argos, Calera, Alabama
- Process (Kiln and Mills) Audit: Martin Marietta, Midlothian, Texas
- SNCR Testing: Keystone Cement, Bath, Pennsylvania
- Kiln Ring Study: St. Mary’s Cement, St. Mary’s, ON, Canada
- Kiln Audit: CED Process Minerals, Gore, VA
- Raw Mill Audit: Mountain Cement, Laramie, Wyoming
2014 – 2015 Process Engineer Internship – Bridge Gap Engineering, LLC
Trained for full-time position as process engineer by assisting other process engineers in the performance of tasks, including reviewing and revising process flow sheets and the creation of engineering standards.
2014 Product Design Internship – MTS Ventures LLC
Responsible for manual and CNC machining, modeling and creating drawings using SolidWorks, and creating cost analysis spreadsheets.
2014 Low Flow Coefficient Injection Molding Research Internship – Lehigh University
Responsible for designing and creating inserts for injection molds for a PhD candidate working on his dissertation.
2013 Additive Manufacturing Research Internship – Lehigh University
Experimented with ArchiCAD, Google SketchUp, Autodesk 123D Catch, Autodesk 123D Design, and SolidWorks to discover a way to develop customized miniature houses from photographs and create 3-D printed models.
All Mixed Up, World Cement, December 2017