Areas of Expertise
- Equipment Design
- Process Engineering – Cement and Minerals
- Cement plant installation, inspection and troubleshooting
- Contractor/Vendor Insurance Requirements
B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Lehigh University, 2006.
2017 – Pres. Senior Project Engineer – Bridge Gap Engineering LLC
2012 – 2017 Insurance Producer – Purdy Insurance Agency, Inc.
Property and Casualty Commercial Insurance Sales – New business development and client retention
2011 – 2012 Process Engineer – FL Smidth, Inc.
- Design of industrial processing plants in the cement and minerals industry
- Create process design diagrams, mass flow diagrams and expected operating diagrams based on customer supplied specifications
- Create performance guarantees based on design calculations, Create operating instructions
- Developed Process Design Rules for ferronickel calcining kilns, petroleum coke calcining kilns and vertical flash dryers.
2008 – 2011 Field Engineer – FL Smidth, Inc.
- Erection of equipment for cement manufacturing plants
- Installation, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of 12000mtpd cement plant
- Selected to stay one year after plant start-up as technical specialist for the clinker cooler and assist the plant in day-to-day operations. Assisted the plant with warranty obligations in all plant areas. One year contract was extended seven months.
2006 – 2008 Design Engineer Clinker Cooler Systems – FL Smidth, Inc.
Executed equipment contracts and prepared equipment proposals for clinker coolers
2005 Intern – Pennoni Associates Inc. Consulting Engineers
Engineering Technician/Field Inspector – Concrete and Soil testing