Mr. Aaron brings more than 25 years of accounting and financial management experience, having worked both in consulting and staff positions. Mr. Aaron has helped a wide variety of clients from sole proprietor start-ups through multi-national corporations. Mr. Aaron’s experience assists greatly in working through the unique needs of Bridge Gap Engineering through the firm’s rapid growth.
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
Finance & Economics
Temple University, 1987
- 1987 – 1989: Contract Administrator, US Navy Aviation Supply Office
- 1989 – 1992: Field Finance Representative, Mack Trucks (Financial Services Div.)
- 1992 – 1996: Finance Manager, Ellisco Inc.
- 1996 – 1999: Finance Manager, Liberty Technologies Inc.
- 1999 – 2014: Finance Director, Gateway Employment Resources, Inc. (501c3)
- 2008 – 2014: Small Business Consultant, Main Line Accounting
- 2014 – Present: Financial Controller, Bridge Gap Engineering